Practical Web Test Automation by Zhimin Zhan
This ebook is now available for purchase at LeanPub fror only $9.99!
What readers and our customers are saying about the book and its approach...
You will learn:
- To write your first automated test within minutes
- To develop a handful of Watir/RWebSpec automated tests using TestWise
(usually < 1 hour)
- How to design automated tests that are maintainable
- Function test refactoring to refine tests efficiently
- Team collaboration
- To use continuous integration (CI) to improve test feedback
- To set up own continuous testing server to manage your automated test execution
- Test reporting and requirement traceability
- To develop Selenium-WebDriver tests to run on Firefox and Chrome (and on Mac)
- To write tests in RSpec as well as Cucumber
- To apply test automation to your project
- 7 chapters, 79 pages
- File Size: 1.4MB
- Free Screencasts: (requires Quicktime)
Redistribution without permission is prohibited
Book support resource Sign in
To gain access, send an email to the author with your receipt of LeanPub purchase.
- Ready-to-run test script examples, save time!
- View more screencasts to see how it is done step by step
- Download BuildWise CI server